Yay or Nay: It's Prints vs Plain
Latest Posts in Yay or Nay
9 September 2009
I always think there are quite enough bag shapes and styles out there that we shouldn't have to make them look like animals, but something tells me Judish Leiber and I would disagree on that one. Her current menagerie of bags includes parrots, owls and this
27 August 2009
However much we might want one, we can't all afford a Marc Jacobs or Fendi handbag, and almost nobody could afford to buy every 'it bag' that appears on the scene. Bag buying is hard work and fraught with risks: what if you do decide to bomb that one and a half
12 August 2009
I have a Luella handbag that's fast becoming the love of my life. The design is spot-on for what I want in a bag but the first thing I did when it came into my possession was to remove the extra large, chunky bag charms that it came with. After speaking to a
5 August 2009
After writing at length about the refined and minimalist sensibilities of the designers at Chanel recently, I feel almost embarrassed to be confronted with this specimen, which popped up on my radar earlier today. Described by commentators as 'ornate' (I say
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...