- In Her Bag: Jemma Ruddock of Reiss Read More »
- In Her Bag: Katie Starmer-Smith of Atterley Read More »
- What's in your handbag? Bec Astley-Clarke Read More »
- What's in your handbag? Trinny Woodall Read More »
- Peek inside Amber Sakai handbag! Read More »
Latest Posts in What's In Your Bag
27 October 2006
It must be a Friday if we're talking What's In Your Bag at The Bag Lady. Ezlin, from Malaysia, is the lucky gal to get her 15 minutes of Bag Lady fame this week, and to be honest, I doubt I've ever seen a handbag with more makeup inside than what she has! An
18 October 2006
Don't start panicking, thinking you've slept through several days straight and woken up on Friday, this is a very special What's In Your Bag, on a hump-day Wednesday. You may've noticed we have a couple new writers, Lisa and Amber, so I've asked them to do th
13 October 2006
Can you believe it's Friday already? Golly. Still, it means we get to peek inside a few more handbags belonging to fellow Bag Ladies, and that can never be a bad thing. This week it's Kathryn, from Canada I believe (correct me if I'm wrong, Kathryn!), and she
6 October 2006
It's Friday yet again, time to look at 2 lucky ladies' handbags and their contents. You can definitely tell a lot about the person by what they carry around with them, and Christy from Washington is no exception. Take a look at what she carries around with her
29 September 2006
Can you believe it's Friday already, time for our What's In Your Bag feature? Where does time go, these days? Let's take a look at Marian's DKNY leather bag, who writes for the fabulous Style Treaty, a blog about fashion and lifestyle in Limerick, Ireland. If
22 September 2006
Our second What's In Your Bag feature for the day, because I get so many entries, we have a lot of eager Bag Ladies out there, so keep on sending them in! All I need from you is a jpeg photo along with a list of the contents you carry around with you, and I'
22 September 2006
Thank goodness it's Friday! That means it's time for our What's In Your Bag feature, and this week it's the New Yorker Tarrin's bag we're getting an eyeful of. If you'd like to be featured, simply drop me an email with a jpeg photo and list of items you carry
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...