Latest Posts in Weekly Debate
5 September 2011
Those who have bags on the brain tend to notice what other people are carrying, and over a number of years it's easy to get a picture of what bag types your friends and family tend to favour. I've found that hobo fans tend to stick with hobo styles time and
2 October 2007
Tracy's post today about her reservations over Jimmy Choo's crocodile Romona bag inspired me to raise the issue of the use of snakeskin in fashion on The Bag Lady and Catwalk Queen, particularly since it has PETA campaigners so angry right now...
21 March 2007
When I first saw these cotton shopping bags swinging from the shoulders of Keira Knightley and the Lilies (Cole and Allen) I thought what a novel yet clever way to help the environment. Then of course, because they had been spotted on the likes of Knightley and
18 September 2006
I'd love to introduce another weekly feature here at The Bag Lady (as if you don't have them coming out of your ears already!), a weekly feature where we discuss earth-shattering, worldly, important topics such as how much would you spend on a designer handbag?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...