Latest Posts in US shopping
23 January 2009
Okay, I admit I wasn't feeling Dolce & Gabbana's tin foil-like candy wrapper mini tote when I featured it as a Yay or Nay bag last year. But the full-size Miss Bye Bye totes (pictured above) are a different kettle of fish.
22 January 2009
The addresses might be different, but as you can so plainly see, these two purses still have a lot in common. One may be black patent leather from Yves Saint Laurent and priced at $395 and the other, a satin number by Lulu Guinness for £50, but the concept
15 January 2009
For our American readers, and certainly a lot of us in the rest of the world, January 20, 2009 is a date which cannot come quick enough. To celebrate the presidential inauguration, some of our favourite American designers have been inspired to create Barack
14 January 2009
You might've heard already (or read my post over at Shoewawa today) about eLuxury shutting their virtual doors on the retail portion of their site and concentrating instead on becoming a luxury online magazine. To give you the quick lowdown in case you hadn'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...