Latest Posts in US shopping
10 February 2012
Next year, I'm getting married. Obviously, this means I get to indulge in some serious dress and shoe shopping. But as someone who rarely goes anywhere without a handbag of some sort, I did feel a slight twinge of disappointment when I realised that I couldn't
25 May 2010
The OSOYou girls spotted this gem of a bag on their travels in New York, and I'm very excited to see this blue version of the Night in Rio bag up close. The ultra-violet version I've seen on sale over here is an assault on the senses (but a wonderful one) that
24 March 2010
Bags are definitely getting prettier and more girly; qualities that have always been a big part of Nina Ricci's accessories. No wonder they're so totally on trend right now: the subtly vintage look and the extra flourishes are all part of a look that designers
30 October 2009
I think I'm in love with this crisply metallic card holder, which in a welcome break from all those 'retro' ghetto blaster motifs (I mean, how old does that make those of us who still own one feel?), is shaped to look like a digital SLR camera.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...