Latest Posts in US shopping
10 February 2012
Next year, I'm getting married. Obviously, this means I get to indulge in some serious dress and shoe shopping. But as someone who rarely goes anywhere without a handbag of some sort, I did feel a slight twinge of disappointment when I realised that I couldn't
25 May 2010
The OSOYou girls spotted this gem of a bag on their travels in New York, and I'm very excited to see this blue version of the Night in Rio bag up close. The ultra-violet version I've seen on sale over here is an assault on the senses (but a wonderful one) that
24 March 2010
Bags are definitely getting prettier and more girly; qualities that have always been a big part of Nina Ricci's accessories. No wonder they're so totally on trend right now: the subtly vintage look and the extra flourishes are all part of a look that designers
30 October 2009
I think I'm in love with this crisply metallic card holder, which in a welcome break from all those 'retro' ghetto blaster motifs (I mean, how old does that make those of us who still own one feel?), is shaped to look like a digital SLR camera.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...