Latest Posts in Unique & Handmade
11 September 2009
It seems like you have two choices at the moment when it comes to chosing a bag: slouchy and squashable or completely rigid and boxy. I don't need to tell you which end of the spectrum this one comes in on, as the clue's in the name - and I rather like it.
9 September 2009
When I spotted the stall selling the stylish and hard-wearing Marigold range of leather goods at Sunday Up Market at Spitalfields, I assumed that they were something of an institution. But once I got chatting to their maker I discovered she'd only been selling
13 July 2009
If you're festival-bound inject some navaho-chic into your look with Satori's range of fringed leather and suede bags at ASOS. Most of the across-the-body bags are handmade so have amazing attention to detail including intricate embroidery, woven straps,
9 July 2009
Genevieve Sibayan writes... While I'm not a celebrity, I am familiar with people taking photographs of me on nights out, not looking my best and in compromising situations. Instead of paparazzi, I have click-happy friends. So this prototype handbag...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...