Accessories For...a spooky night out
Latest Posts in UK shopping
16 August 2006
If you want to go quilted but can't quite afford the designer price tag, then here's a lovely high street alternative for any UK readers. Warehouse have a habit of seizing on a trend and then producing something for the 5% of the designer price, and they've
15 August 2006
Dear Bag Lady, I'm giving up all my extravagances until October and setting aside about £250 to invest in a gorgeous, timeless, beautiful designer bag for work. I'm not bothered about 'it' status, I don't want a monogram and I hate flashy labels (it'll o
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...