Accessories For...a spooky night out
Latest Posts in UK shopping
9 April 2010
I wouldn't be at all surprised if this weekend coming turns out to be one of those 'highest sales of the year' moments that invariably occur when the sun comes out. I know I'm certainly itching to get my hands on some fabulous new wardrobe candy to welcome the
19 October 2009
Back in the '80s, a Filofax was the ultimate yuppie accessory that everyone wanted; particularly the guys in their sports cars and red braces. Women had them too of course, but there was a definite masculine vibe about the Filofax that went with the territory
7 October 2009
The news from retail land is getting better and better. Two of our favourite high street stores are about to launch e-commerce websites allowing you the customer to shop online to your hearts content!H&M is finally getting a long-awaited transactional website
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...