Accessories For...a spooky night out
Latest Posts in UK shopping
13 July 2011
On a recent foray to South Molton Street, the Bag Lady team were momentarily hypnotised by the dazzling display of clutches, hair accessories and other bejewelled trinkets in the window of Butler & Wilson. Not a store for lovers of subtlety (we can't see Kate
6 August 2010
This looks like one of those shoddily made Eiffel Tower replicas you might by for a couple of Euros on the Champs-Élysées, right? Wrong. It's actually a Swarovski crystal embellished bag, which is would set you back almost three grand. Ooh la la!
2 June 2010
The Bag Lady's been on a bit of a transatlantic tip recently, and another of those labels that are huge in the States and just coming to be known here is Tod's. We've had trouble tracking down Tod's bags before now, but Farfetch has quite a few styles on offer,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...