Latest Posts in Tote
5 April 2011
Sheer surfaces with lots of dark black flocking were huge its at this season's shows (see Marc Jacobs and Stella McCartney in particular) and Lulu Guinness has got ahead of the game with this gorgeous tote bags. Where they've got their dots, she's got her
29 March 2011
Have we ever mentioned how much we love House of Fraser for cheap and cheerful editions of Lulu Guinness bags? Well with this piece there are even more reasons to get excited, as the price you pay will benefit a charity too: its proceeds will help to raise funds
14 March 2011
Orla Kiely has really captured the spirit of summer with this delightful rope-detail handbag in achingly stylish navy and tan. Like many of the loveliest styles on offer for the S/S season it is what we might call 'nautical lite', with just the rope motif as a
10 March 2011
French Connection bags are always a good way to get the hottest looks without splashing out for designer prices, and this one is a real attention-grabber that will help you to look chic and stylish every day of the week. It's made from real leather and decorated
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...