Latest Posts in Tote
12 October 2011
I'm more of a full-fat coke kinda gal myself, but I still totally get the anti drugs message on this tote bag from the Sober is Sexy collection. If you've not spotted the bag already, it's being sold alongside slogan tees with such *ahem* sobering messages as
8 September 2011
I have to confess to never having heard of Ted Lapidus before now (he was a French designer), but I rather like the way they've captured the Birkin-esque look with this tote bag, which is an obvious homage to Hermes without in any way trying to be a copy. The
11 August 2011
Burberry's most celebrity-endorsed line is getting ready for autumn in good time with this copper coloured grab bag that's got us thinking of bonfires and burnt orange leaves. A brilliant way to add colour to your autumn outerwear look, this bag is a wonderful
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...