- Cambridge Satchel Company store pops up Read More »
- Let's get to know each other! Fill out Read More »
- Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Read More »
- Download The Bag Lady mobile and tablet Read More »
- Ted Baker: "so good it's got your name on Read More »
Latest Posts in News
1 October 2012
It's October, which means the season of witches, bonfires and misty mellow fruitfulness - but it also means Breast Cancer Awareness month is here: a great time for women everywhere to get together and help out those one in eight of us who will be affected by
18 July 2012
Fashion collaborations that support a good cause are always something we're interested in at The Bag Lady. This is especially the case when the results are so pretty. So we were excited to hear that Burt's Bees and Richard Weston have combined forces to create
4 July 2012
If shopping for designer bags was an Olympic sport, Britain would be taking home the gold. According to the World Luxury Index (which is an analysis of the most searched luxury brands, conducted by the Digital Luxury Group), Brits love designer handbags more
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...