- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
12 June 2012
Dads luck out on Father's Day. Mum gets flowers and chocolates and yummy smelling things for the bathroom, while Dad gets...a golf mug, a novelty card and a pair of beer glass decorated socks. Really, how many of us have dads who are obsessed with golf? I swear
8 June 2012
We don't usually do that many DIY/craft posts on The Bag Lady, leaving it to our sister site Crafty Crafty to source the best creative content. But we're very excited about the Hermès free DIY paper craft project. Hermès have kindly released a number of patterns
7 June 2012
Zara always seems to get the balance right between picking up on seasonal trends and creating pieces that will last more than just a few months - in both quality and style. Their bags are created in muted colours and classic blacks to work with your capsule wardrobe,
10 May 2012
We see some strange bags here at The Bag Lady, but this has to be one of the strangest (and yet, the cutest) we've ever seen. At first glance, this bag might look like a 2D drawing. In fact, it's a cleverly designed bag from the suitably-named Jump From Paper
1 May 2012
We get a little bit excited here at The Bag Lady when we hear Dior have launched a new bag. Especially when they give it such a fabulous name - The Diorissimo Bag. It really couldn't sound more Italian, could it? A little bit of a departure for the classic French
18 April 2012
We touched upon Girl Meets Dress last month when we looked at their new range of hats available to hire. As pretty as the hats are, it's still worth noting that the fashion hire company has a selection of bag available for special occasions. They've recently
18 April 2012
The term 'Paradise' always makes us think of beautiful holidays abroad, walking on a perfect white beach and enjoying cocktails in the pool. This Fiorelli Paradise Satchel might not take us to the beach, but it does inspire thoughts of holidays in tropical places.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...