- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
4 February 2010
Maybe I'm strange, but I think that burnt orange is one of those colours we should all see a little more of in our lives. There are few colours quite as bright that one could think nothing of wearing on a normal day out, carried against a dark or neutral-coloured
29 January 2010
These brightly-coloured cobra-effect bags are brand new at Vivienne Westwood, where they're a fun new addition to the existing clasp and frame family. This style is getting ever more popular, and the synthetic leather finish keeps the cost down compared with
18 January 2010
Today is allegedly the most depressing day of the year, so in an attempt to drag us all out of our collective funk, I've picked out this bright and beautiful bag from Sukie Lau's latest collection. This is one designer who makes colour and cheer integral to her
14 January 2010
See by Chloe Accessories has been consistently turning out simply adorable pieces in the relatively short time it's been around, and I'm an instant fan of its new collection, which features an unmistakable round-edge star on each piece.
4 December 2009
Alexander Wang may be the only designer who's currently interested putting studs where they're actually needed on a bag: why, on the bottom of the bag, of course! His Coco Mini was a sellout in all sorts of textures and fabrics, and now he's released an equally
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...