- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
2 March 2010
Some of the most jaw-dropping bags, shoes and accessories we've seen this fashion season were on display at the Burberry Prorsum runway shows. With over-oversized totes and shell-like clutches resplendent with studs, everything was hard-wearing and wonderful.
12 February 2010
We've not seen tie-dye in accessories for a good few months now, and it doesn't look like being quite such an all-out trend this summer as it was a year or so ago. Instead, colour is being daubed all over clothing and bags Jackson Pollock style, and these totes
4 February 2010
Maybe I'm strange, but I think that burnt orange is one of those colours we should all see a little more of in our lives. There are few colours quite as bright that one could think nothing of wearing on a normal day out, carried against a dark or neutral-coloured
29 January 2010
These brightly-coloured cobra-effect bags are brand new at Vivienne Westwood, where they're a fun new addition to the existing clasp and frame family. This style is getting ever more popular, and the synthetic leather finish keeps the cost down compared with
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...