- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
3 March 2010
Alexander Wang provided one of the most businesslike shows of the season, with a range of super-svelte clutches, each resembling a personal organizer. All the accessories were presented by models in shades of grey, some wearing pencil skirts and sharpest pinstripe.
2 March 2010
Some of the most jaw-dropping bags, shoes and accessories we've seen this fashion season were on display at the Burberry Prorsum runway shows. With over-oversized totes and shell-like clutches resplendent with studs, everything was hard-wearing and wonderful.
12 February 2010
We've not seen tie-dye in accessories for a good few months now, and it doesn't look like being quite such an all-out trend this summer as it was a year or so ago. Instead, colour is being daubed all over clothing and bags Jackson Pollock style, and these totes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...
- Creative Director at Mulberry, Emma Hill, has announced this...