- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
17 March 2010
Like Marc Jacobs, Chloe are embracing one of the oldest bag styles around at the moment: the humble pouch bag. But unlike MJ, they've chosen to let the bag go 'naked', with no embellishments, studs or beading. I think this is a wise move, because the quality of
16 March 2010
Not too sure about Prada's latest runway collection. What do you think? It highlights nicely some of the key trends that are coming through for next season, including visible stitching, top-handles and exaggerated features - but I'm not sure about the execution.
15 March 2010
Hermès went in for big business chic and padded thermal style in equal measure for its 2010 runway shows. The season's seemingly essential burnt orange shade made a brief appearance here, too. I think I have to approve: it brightens up what is otherwise a
12 March 2010
Bottega Veneta always do texture particularly well, and their big-weave spring and summer collection really set the tone for many designers this year. Great to see they're still leading by example in the autumn/winter range, which is full of tactile delights.
3 March 2010
Alexander Wang provided one of the most businesslike shows of the season, with a range of super-svelte clutches, each resembling a personal organizer. All the accessories were presented by models in shades of grey, some wearing pencil skirts and sharpest pinstripe.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...