- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
18 March 2010
We just can't help it, us Brits. The mercury has 'rocketed' to a 'sweltering' *ahem* 15 degrees this week, and we're immediately lunging for our sandals, shorts and anything with candy stripes all over it. I'm not complaining of course: any excuse for a wardrobe
17 March 2010
Like Marc Jacobs, Chloe are embracing one of the oldest bag styles around at the moment: the humble pouch bag. But unlike MJ, they've chosen to let the bag go 'naked', with no embellishments, studs or beading. I think this is a wise move, because the quality of
16 March 2010
Not too sure about Prada's latest runway collection. What do you think? It highlights nicely some of the key trends that are coming through for next season, including visible stitching, top-handles and exaggerated features - but I'm not sure about the execution.
15 March 2010
Hermès went in for big business chic and padded thermal style in equal measure for its 2010 runway shows. The season's seemingly essential burnt orange shade made a brief appearance here, too. I think I have to approve: it brightens up what is otherwise a
12 March 2010
Bottega Veneta always do texture particularly well, and their big-weave spring and summer collection really set the tone for many designers this year. Great to see they're still leading by example in the autumn/winter range, which is full of tactile delights.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...