- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
30 April 2010
'Aztec' seems to be the buzz-word of this point in the season, so here's a quick tutorial. Slightly more specific than 'ethnic', it refers in fashion terms to Mexican-inspired crazy patterning with lots of triangles, diamonds, zig-zag lines and the odd flash of
27 April 2010
Duffel bags, pouch bags, drawstring bags -- they're all having a real comeback moment, and now is the time to shop this trend as more and more styles become available. Clarks' woven duffel bag is new on the market from next month, and is one of the best high
27 April 2010
This riotously colourful bag from Anthropologie is a bit 90s second-summer-of-love, a bit hazy days on the beach and very, very now. Its shape and patterning, set off by twiggy leather strap, make it look almost like a natural floral form that could have bloomed
26 April 2010
Uh-oh - it's a bag with a "sole". I honestly thought we'd seen the last of this disaster of a design concept when those hideous goth shoe bags bombed a few years ago, but here we are with a similar idea from a well-respected design collective. Way to go Azumi
22 April 2010
We noted that 'camera-shaped' bags were having a bit of a moment a while ago, and while this one isn't actually supposed to look like a camera, it certainly reminds me of an old Pentax. That in itself gives the bag a bit of a cool, retro feel, but there's already
16 April 2010
Love it or loathe it, gingham is back with us for the summer, giving a raggedy-Ann silliness to our style. If you're going to wear gingham, I'd say the best place to put it is on your accessories (can you tell I'm not a fan?) and Irregular Choice do both 'silly'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...