- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
28 July 2010
Cross-body bags are a utility trend that started off with more rough-and-ready knapsacks, sports and work bags. But the look has crossed right over into the high fashion mainstream, with some stylish examples of high-end hands-free items popping up in many
22 July 2010
Dita Von Teese was spotted out and about recently carrying this jungle-green crocodile clutch bag, an accessory by Analeena. The Bag Lady hadn't stumbled across the brand before, but it certainly seems to have caught the attention of the burlesque superstar,
21 July 2010
If you're looking for an on-trend style without being a label slave, Not on the High Street is a great place to look at the moment. Plenty of their designers are in the business of making top quality bags that aren't in the least 'alternative', but in small runs
20 July 2010
Mischa Barton's styles really are evolving! We've seen quite a lot of recent designs from the label that really stand out as being visually 'different', and while we had nothing against her boho styles and floral motifs, it's refreshing to see her come up with
15 July 2010
This lovely fringed leather bag from Anthropologie reminds me a little of a more laid back, summery version of the fabulous Valentino creation we saw Emma Watson carrying at Glasbonbury. It's (a little) cheaper of course, but still a great investment purchase
9 July 2010
A new word has entered the Bag Lady's vocabulary thanks to Mulberry this week: 'plange' (despite sounding rather rude) is a variety of lambskin that apparently 'ages beautifully and acquires a vintage look'. Mulberry has used the fabric to make its 'Hayden'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...