- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
15 July 2010
This lovely fringed leather bag from Anthropologie reminds me a little of a more laid back, summery version of the fabulous Valentino creation we saw Emma Watson carrying at Glasbonbury. It's (a little) cheaper of course, but still a great investment purchase
9 July 2010
A new word has entered the Bag Lady's vocabulary thanks to Mulberry this week: 'plange' (despite sounding rather rude) is a variety of lambskin that apparently 'ages beautifully and acquires a vintage look'. Mulberry has used the fabric to make its 'Hayden'
2 July 2010
Every last piece in Moschino's new collection for autumn/winter 2010 is just a little bit special, which is why we've had difficulty picking one or even two styles from the range to share with you today. The brand, whose feel for colour and bold styling has
2 July 2010
Who said fashion wasn't practical? The Bag Lady is dying to get her clutches on this genius bag before she goes off camping later in the summer, as not only is it smart and interesting, it could get a girl out of all kinds of scrapes in the great outdoors!
15 June 2010
I spotted this adorable little bag earlier, and thought that it would make the perfect companion to these floral shoes that Ms. Shoewawa picked out. Fresh, summery and fun, it would be a great accessory to have on standby for summer, and I think you'd love it
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...