- Matthew Williamson launches debut handbag Read More »
- GALLERY: Hottest handbags for Spring/Summer Read More »
- Christian Louboutin's enchanting A/W 2012 Read More »
- Introducing: the Burberry Rose Gold Read More »
- Accessorise all areas with Gold, Silver Read More »
Latest Posts in New Bags
3 August 2010
This opulent and playful bag by Joanna Louca has caught our eye over at Urban Outfitters, where it would be hard not to be drawn to such shimmering brilliance! Joanna Louca is better known for her woven accessories: colourful, but not such evening-friendly bags,
28 July 2010
Cross-body bags are a utility trend that started off with more rough-and-ready knapsacks, sports and work bags. But the look has crossed right over into the high fashion mainstream, with some stylish examples of high-end hands-free items popping up in many
22 July 2010
Dita Von Teese was spotted out and about recently carrying this jungle-green crocodile clutch bag, an accessory by Analeena. The Bag Lady hadn't stumbled across the brand before, but it certainly seems to have caught the attention of the burlesque superstar,
21 July 2010
If you're looking for an on-trend style without being a label slave, Not on the High Street is a great place to look at the moment. Plenty of their designers are in the business of making top quality bags that aren't in the least 'alternative', but in small runs
20 July 2010
Mischa Barton's styles really are evolving! We've seen quite a lot of recent designs from the label that really stand out as being visually 'different', and while we had nothing against her boho styles and floral motifs, it's refreshing to see her come up with
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...