- Top 10 Stylish ethical handbags for summer Read More »
- Faces in places: accessories to raise a Read More »
Latest Posts in Misc Items
4 October 2012
This season, so many of our favourite bags and accessories have a face, we thought it would be fun to introduce them to each other in a single gallery. Enjoy these classic pieces from Lulu Guinness, Charlotte Olympia and more!
3 October 2012
If you're shifting your wardrobe towards warmer, more autumnal colours, a good way to make the transition towards winter is through golden browns, golds and yellows. Tan has been a big trend over the summer and looks great with denim,...
10 July 2012
We don't include a lot of mirrors at The Bag Lady, but technically a little mirror for your purse is an accessory. And we've fallen for this classic Lulu Guinness Ellis Street Shop Mirror. Fallen for it hard. As cosmetic mirrors go, it's not cheap by any means.
14 October 2011
Give your clothes and accessories the personal touch with this gorgeously sparkly embroidered letter-set by Markus Lupfer! Each letter is beautifully made, with a black and grey-silver colour scheme. These letters look great sewn on to lapels, t-shirts, or bomber
14 October 2011
Halloween comes but once a year, so if the Goth look isn't entirely your thing, there's no need to spend above the odds to get spooky. Here are a few of our favourite dressup pieces we've gathered from the high street, with all you need for a howling Halloween:
10 October 2011
Have you dug out your scarves yet? Mine aren't quite seeing daylight yet, but they have been located and re-positioned at the front of the wardrobe for easy reach once the inevitable cold snap bites.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...