- Billie Achillleos works animal magic for Read More »
- GALLERY: Louis Vuitton Cruise 2013 Read More »
- Sofia Coppola's beautiful bag for Louis Read More »
- Bag A Bargain! Louis Vuitton's Speedy 25 Read More »
- Angelina Jolie embraces fetish style in Read More »
Latest Posts in Louis Vuitton
30 August 2006
More AW06 handbags to coo over, this time in the form of Louis Vuitton. Although, to be honest, I'd much rather coo over Louis Vuitton's artistic designer, Marc Jacobs, what a pity he bats for the other team! Here we have the Lockit Nomade, and the Alma Nomade,
28 August 2006
Normally not a fan of all things Louis Vuitton, I'm quite taken aback by these two recent additions to their collection, they're a breath of fresh air amongst the myriad of monogram. The Stamped PM bag (left), and Stamped GM bag are so fresh out of the factory,
24 August 2006
Ok, so these two bags may not be as ugly as other bags we've featured on previous Thursdays, but they are rather vile, no? Especially when you consider the prices, $2,140 for the Pochette Rabat on the left, and $2,280 for the Mini Linda. I have no idea why
21 August 2006
Louis Vuitton have updated their damier range for this coming season, with several new additions, such as the one shown here. We've already had a look at the Lockits, and Suhali Lockits, so I hope you don't mind me showing so much LV of late, but when Marc Jacobs
14 August 2006
I've created a new feature for Mondays that I hope you'll get a kick out of, it's called Who Are They Kidding?! I'm sure everyone's aware of all the dodgy designer handbags being flogged on eBay, and I'm sure some of you have even had a bad experience with buying
14 August 2006
The powers-that-be at Louis Vuitton recently discovered a 1958 design in their archives, titled 'Lockit', and, recognising its classic lines, reinterpreted it in their trademark monogrammed canvas. It's set to be the Louis Vuitton icon for AW06, and can be seen
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...