Latest Posts in Laptop Bags
23 April 2008
It feels like Spring, doesn't it? Despite a freak bout of snow last weekend, we have daffodils blooming, blue skies and a little bit of bounce to our steps. Hey, Glastonbury tickets are on sale for Pete's sake, that has to mean something! Well, get properly i
22 April 2008
It's okay, I'm still here. And if ever a bag was going to cheer me up, it would be this utility bag by Jalda. Pockets. I love me some pockets! And when I wig out, it's organisation that pulls me back in. In Italian leather - and with a padded laptop section -
22 April 2008
This isn't the first time Philips have experimented with Swarovski (I'm sure you don't need reminding of their blinging USB necklaces) but this is their first foray into the world of laptop bags. Here we have a rather fetching laptop bag entitled the 'Favouri
7 April 2008
They've tried to tell us pink is the new black, then brown, then purple, but clearly the case is still that black is the new black. We see here this stylishly simple laptop sleeve from Moonsus, which combines a really sleek black design with lovely swirls of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...