- Jewellery pick: Jordan Askill for Topshop Read More »
- Re:Cycle collection by Emma Ware Read More »
- Jewellery made to be worn (and talked Read More »
- We're all a flutter over Matthew Williamson's Read More »
- Vivienne Westwood & Tatty Devine get Read More »
Latest Posts in Jewellery
20 March 2012
Oh Boticca, how you spoil us! The online marketplace is packed full of emerging designers, which means you get stunning and unique pieces without the huge price tag. This Orlando necklace may just be our third favourite Orlando (c'mon now, no necklace can beat
16 March 2012
As a sucker for anything silly and over the top, I've long been a fan of Betsey Johnson's kitschy jewellery offerings. Whether it's diamante encrusted panda bears, little dress-shaped enamel pendants or mis-matched earrings covered in bugs and flowers,...
8 March 2012
Zara tend to be great for basics and for creating a capsule wardrobe. but sometimes, they introduce a piece that's seriously eye-catching. This Egyptian necklace definitely falls into that category. The Egyptian Necklace on the left is a statement piece, thanks
7 March 2012
"I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike!" Queen sang that rather chirpy song. But actually, I don't want to ride my bicycle. It's raining outside and cycling round here (i.e. the middle of nowhere with lots of winding, blind corners) is a nightmare.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...