- Jewellery pick: Jordan Askill for Topshop Read More »
- Re:Cycle collection by Emma Ware Read More »
- Jewellery made to be worn (and talked Read More »
- We're all a flutter over Matthew Williamson's Read More »
- Vivienne Westwood & Tatty Devine get Read More »
Latest Posts in Jewellery
6 April 2012
It's Easter weekend, which means we've got another opportunity to consume large amounts of chocolate and a huge roast dinner! Even better, we've got a few days off work to relax, recharge and...well, get some retail therapy in (like we usually need an excuse!)
27 March 2012
Debenhams have teamed up with covetable designer Matthew Williamson to bring you some incredibly pretty pieces of jewellery just in time for the summer! The exclusive web-only collection named "Matthew Williamson Florescent" is inspired by Art Deco styling
24 March 2012
Skeletons and bones are often used on clothing and accessories to give designs a little bit of an edge - and these necklaces by Vivienne Westwood and Tatty Devine would make the perfect addition to any rocking outfit. They may...
23 March 2012
Hey! You! Go have a look outside your window. See that? It's sunshine. Now, this is probably very premature...but I think summer might be on its way. Just in time for the weekend! Now, I don't know about you, but I can't wait for BBQ weather. Nights in with steaming
22 March 2012
I have a little obsession with acrylic jewellery. I'm not sure if it's because of the bright colours, smooth lines of the plastic or the fun kitsch feel, but there's something very happy-go-lucky about the designs. This knuckleduster from Weaselfactory is my new
21 March 2012
Whilst looking for some quirky yet elegant jewellery I thought Doctor Who star Karen Gillan might like yesterday, I came across French jewellery designer, Mathias Chaize. Influenced by his time spent working alongside artisans in Bali, Chaize creates refreshing...
20 March 2012
If you're the creative type and love a bit of luxury, you can easily lose a few hours designing your own jewellery on the Monica Vinader website. The jeweller, perhaps most famous for her luxury friendship bracelets and use...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...