Latest Posts in Interviews
2 May 2012
This week, we were lucky enough to get the chance to interview Brett Tyne from Wilbur & Gussie. Regular readers will know we've got a soft spot for these clutch bags, with their animal-inspired clasps and vintage fabrics (Amy even tried to persuade Kate
28 March 2007
p> Emma Gordon is one of The Bag Lady's favourite indie designers, with her handbags having graced our pages for well over a year now. We managed to catch up with the busy woman for a couple of minutes to ask her some questions about how she got started, her l
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...