Latest Posts in Hobos
7 November 2011
We've raved about Moda in Pelle's lovely bags before, but this week we've been hit by another new style from the brand that clearly specialises in more than shoes! Meet the Jazzybag, which is a cute winter hobo that's covered in sparkle and great for bringing
31 August 2011
We're loving Radley's nocturnal forays at the moment, and think that this cute version of the Carnaby is an excellent option for day-to-night wear: it would be a godsend in party season, when every day runs the risk of turning into a swanky soiree!
12 August 2011
Gucci's Jackie bag is a design classic that will never go out of style, but it's been given a timely autumn make-over that will be perfect for the new season. The dark cherry leather version is just gorgeous, and would be a great investment for those who love
26 July 2011
Jimmy Choo's designs have that perfect mix of classic and daring elements that make them so easy to carry, whatever you tend to wear and wherever you're likely to go. That makes them an excellent investment, and we think this wild leopard print hobo is ripe for
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...