Latest Posts in Handbags
21 May 2010
Once again, Matthew Williamson proves that department store concessions can be stylish and different, as long as there's someone with real flair at the helm. The king of summer styling has designed a cute little bag here that would look lovely as part of a
14 April 2010
There's something wonderfully 'Manga' and cartoonish about this vivid shoulder bag from eccentric designer Jeremy Scott. Influenced by the Flintstones, it would look fantastic worn against black leather or over a minimal and primitive-looking bikini!
14 April 2010
There's something tremendously versatile about bright red handbags, which look eyecatching and fun at any time of year without clashing with your seasonal wardrobe. Lulu Guinness also do 'classic' like nobody else, so if you're looking to invest just a little
13 April 2010
Hippie style can be beautiful when it's rendered with care and quality, and I love this simple batik-style bag from ASOS premium. A traditional batik design covers the front panel of the bag, contrasting nicely on its real leather tan straps.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...