Latest Posts in Givenchy
21 March 2011
A wild, leopard print on white leather mini-sac is not the type of bag you're likely to want to take out every day, nor we fear will it remain 'bang on trend' forever, so you'd have to be feeling pretty flush to blow out on this one. But we still love it for
21 January 2011
We're seeing more and more of the bag icons get a light-coloured makeover, and one that we think works particularly well is Givenchy's Nightingale in beige leather. Launched just in time for the all-important Cruise season, it's the perfect accessory to take
9 August 2010
Monday doesn't have to be mundane. On the contrary, around here it's our favourite day for escapism as we distract ourselves from the prospect of another week's hard slog. What better way to obliterate the gloom than with the thought of an impossibly pricey
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...