- The Bag Lady Loves... Aztec Bags Read More »
- Survive the summer: Selfridges Urban Read More »
- For sale: collection of HermÃƒÂ¨s Read More »
- Check out our snaps from the House of Read More »
- Hats for hire! Read More »
Latest Posts in Galleries
17 January 2012
Over on our sister site Catwalk Queen, the fashionistas have been busy swooning over the pretty dresses (and gagging at the not-so-pretty dresses showcased at this year's Golden Globes. Let's be honest, it's all about what they wore, not what they won! He
16 January 2012
When I discovered where these bags were from, I initially had to double check. Radley? Really? Where are the little scottie dogs? A closer examination revealed that the cute little character still has his place in the designs, but as a more grown up, subtle
3 January 2012
This Christmas, a lot of people either received an iPad or a Kindle in their festive stocking. While this is great news for the publishing world (seriously, why are ebooks so much more expensive than standard ones?), it's even better news for your accessories
21 December 2011
MyWardrobe, fashion home to numerous designer names like Mulberry, D&G, Love Moschino and Marc Jacobs, has recently unveiled their sale. We've had a good browse (y'know, for research and stuff), and can confirm that there are some real bargains in there,
6 December 2011
We've got a bumper round up of gadget cases for Tech Tuesday this week! If you're looking for something for the geek in your life, with a fashion edge, then we've got plenty of options for all budgets, from £8 to £285! The great thing about buying someone a
2 December 2011
Think sunglasses should be relegated to your summer wardrobe, with your flip flops and strappy vest tops? Think again my friend. Just because you're no longer wearing flirty summer dresses and shorts doesn't mean you're not going to hop in your car some mornings
1 December 2011
Despite her occasionally rocky acting career (and questionable romantic life), Mischa Barton really seems to have found her talent when it comes to fashion design. What could have been a flash in the pan has turned into a real success story, with her designer
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...