- The Bag Lady Loves... Aztec Bags Read More »
- Survive the summer: Selfridges Urban Read More »
- For sale: collection of HermÃƒÂ¨s Read More »
- Check out our snaps from the House of Read More »
- Hats for hire! Read More »
Latest Posts in Galleries
23 January 2012
Valentine's Day is only a couple of weeks away, which you've no doubt noticed with the lovely dovey overdose in the supermarkets, high street and your inbox. If you're single, the idea of seeing couples everywhere may be a little vom-inducing. If you're a couple,
17 January 2012
Over on our sister site Catwalk Queen, the fashionistas have been busy swooning over the pretty dresses (and gagging at the not-so-pretty dresses showcased at this year's Golden Globes. Let's be honest, it's all about what they wore, not what they won! He
16 January 2012
When I discovered where these bags were from, I initially had to double check. Radley? Really? Where are the little scottie dogs? A closer examination revealed that the cute little character still has his place in the designs, but as a more grown up, subtle
3 January 2012
This Christmas, a lot of people either received an iPad or a Kindle in their festive stocking. While this is great news for the publishing world (seriously, why are ebooks so much more expensive than standard ones?), it's even better news for your accessories
21 December 2011
MyWardrobe, fashion home to numerous designer names like Mulberry, D&G, Love Moschino and Marc Jacobs, has recently unveiled their sale. We've had a good browse (y'know, for research and stuff), and can confirm that there are some real bargains in there,
6 December 2011
We've got a bumper round up of gadget cases for Tech Tuesday this week! If you're looking for something for the geek in your life, with a fashion edge, then we've got plenty of options for all budgets, from £8 to £285! The great thing about buying someone a
2 December 2011
Think sunglasses should be relegated to your summer wardrobe, with your flip flops and strappy vest tops? Think again my friend. Just because you're no longer wearing flirty summer dresses and shorts doesn't mean you're not going to hop in your car some mornings
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...