- The Bag Lady Loves... Aztec Bags Read More »
- Survive the summer: Selfridges Urban Read More »
- For sale: collection of HermÃƒÂ¨s Read More »
- Check out our snaps from the House of Read More »
- Hats for hire! Read More »
Latest Posts in Galleries
30 May 2012
In all honesty, this post was going to be about Ollie & Nic's Brighton store makeover. But then I saw all the pretty in their high summer range and had to share it with you in a gallery. There's an apple bag. A red straw apple bag. As if we could resist t
24 May 2012
I don't know about you, but all this lovely sunshine makes me want to run out and buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes and accessories. Suddenly I want to fill my wardrobe with maxi skirts, floaty tops and lots and lots of pastels, and take a trip to the beach.
14 May 2012
If you happen to have a spare few thousand pounds burning a hole in your pocket perhaps you should pay a visit to Bonhams auction house in Knightsbridge on the 16th May 2012 where a private collection of sixty-four Hermès...
11 May 2012
River Island is always known for pulling out the stops when it comes to stocking the more creative side of fashion. And their AW12 is certainly full of some nice surprises. Our gallery from the AW12 Press Day is full of some beautiful pieces that appear to ta
10 May 2012
When Jess from OSOYOU told me about all the beautiful bags and hats from the Coast Press Day, I was desperate for a look! Thankfully she took lots of photos and has sent them over to me to share with all of you. From the looks of things, Coast has gone all out
9 May 2012
How's that for a fanfare of a blog post title, eh?It was only a matter of time before we did a round up of the best British-themed accessories wasn't it? This year we've got both the Olympics and the Queen's Jubilee to celebrate. Spice Girl Geri Halliwell
4 May 2012
Most of us are a little guilty of forgetting to take a bag with us to the supermarket when we're doing a shop. Regardless of the size of your weekly shop, supermarkets do like to encourage you to use your own bags where possible (despite the fact that they wrap
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...