- The Bag Lady Loves... Aztec Bags Read More »
- Survive the summer: Selfridges Urban Read More »
- For sale: collection of HermÃƒÂ¨s Read More »
- Check out our snaps from the House of Read More »
- Hats for hire! Read More »
Latest Posts in Galleries
24 October 2012
Proenza Schouler still rules the waves when it comes to refined, youthful chic and the bag that made its name as a big accessory player - the satchel - once again takes centre stage in its pre-spring collection for 2013. However, alongside the strappy day-bags
20 September 2012
Beading is big business in bags at the moment: from Marni's colour-pop flowers to Fendi's shimmering gemstones and Matthew Williamson's wild embellishments, designers are getting seriously busy with the beads. Here, we present a selection of the most eye-catching
1 August 2012
Sport and casual wear have hit back this summer and they're leading the way as one of the key trends for this year. Just as we've been thrown into the London 2012 Olympics, it seems only right to focus on the new, Olympic appropriate 'it' bags of the season.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...