- The Bag Lady Loves... Aztec Bags Read More »
- Survive the summer: Selfridges Urban Read More »
- For sale: collection of HermÃƒÂ¨s Read More »
- Check out our snaps from the House of Read More »
- Hats for hire! Read More »
Latest Posts in Galleries
24 October 2012
Proenza Schouler still rules the waves when it comes to refined, youthful chic and the bag that made its name as a big accessory player - the satchel - once again takes centre stage in its pre-spring collection for 2013. However, alongside the strappy day-bags
20 September 2012
Beading is big business in bags at the moment: from Marni's colour-pop flowers to Fendi's shimmering gemstones and Matthew Williamson's wild embellishments, designers are getting seriously busy with the beads. Here, we present a selection of the most eye-catching
1 August 2012
Sport and casual wear have hit back this summer and they're leading the way as one of the key trends for this year. Just as we've been thrown into the London 2012 Olympics, it seems only right to focus on the new, Olympic appropriate 'it' bags of the season.
24 July 2012
Well, if Mulberry can create an urban survival kit, so can we! Remember when we bought you a gallery of all the latest urban survival kits at Selfridges? Well, we thought it would be good to create an Olympics Survival Kit for all those Londoners that are eit
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...