Latest Posts in Festival gear
19 April 2010
As a music lover, I'm overjoyed at the revival of 'fashion cans' - giant-sized headphones that can really make some noise without subjecting the rest of your bus or train carriage to whatever Spotify has to offer on a given day. And these phones from Panasonic
13 July 2009
If you're festival-bound inject some navaho-chic into your look with Satori's range of fringed leather and suede bags at ASOS. Most of the across-the-body bags are handmade so have amazing attention to detail including intricate embroidery, woven straps,
21 July 2008
From our eco-conscious friends over at Hippyshopper... A cool bag is an essential bit of kit at this time of year: you never know when someone might call you up and invite you to an ad-hoc picnic, 'cause let's face it: the British weather system makes planni
27 June 2008
Glastonbury may have already begun but it's not too late to sort out your festival wardrobe if you're heading to one of the many other European music festivals this summer. We've given you pointers on how to pick out a bag, and shown you a selection of styli
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...