Latest Posts in Dream Bag
12 August 2013
So furry, so sweet, even the description reads 'Sugar, spice, and everything nice.' - can you imagine how kawaii you would look with this placed upon you?! Sooo harajuku! Oh wait a moment.. there's something not very cute about...
28 November 2011
Lanvin have given this bag the perfect name. It's the 'Happy' bag, And doesn't it make you happy, just looking at it? Sure, having it on my arm would make me even happier, but would slightly defy the point of this being a Dream On Monday feature. The plaited
14 November 2011
Fashion maths is a funny old thing. A £250 handbag is well worth the investment, if you think how much is actually costs per use. Use it for 250 times throughout a couple of years? That's £1 a wear. What a bargain! While this clutch might not be quite as adaptable
10 October 2011
It doesn't seem to matter how many times they re-vamp the iconic Alexander McQueen skull clutch: we still love it in every form it takes. The latest look has wide stitching in the season's monochrome tones, with a white leather body and silver hardware. This is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...