Latest Posts in Dior
30 September 2008
Bags were in keeping with the whole African tribal chic theme seen throughout the show (check out those fertility goddess heels man!) and were done in exotic skins like crocodile, with contrast leather and, by the looks of it, fur trims.
3 July 2008
Made from what could be leftovers of your gran's spare bedroom quilt or maybe Ivanka Trump's ski jacket, this Dior hobo appears to be one of those fabrics (and one of those colours) that you either screech "yesssss!" or "yeeeuch" to. It's actually made from
5 March 2008
Did your mother ever tell you to always match your bag with your shoes? Or was that actually your grandmother who said that? While fashion rules like this one may seem a wee bit out-of-date, granny may have been onto a good thing after all. In Paris, Dior was
21 June 2007
Gahh!! What is this mess! The Neiman Marcus trunk show for Dior spawned some of the most atrocious bags, ever. I can't decide which one is most revolting, but here are the top contenders in that category... The new cannage drawstring bag, medium size, in blin
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...