Latest Posts in Dior
30 September 2008
Bags were in keeping with the whole African tribal chic theme seen throughout the show (check out those fertility goddess heels man!) and were done in exotic skins like crocodile, with contrast leather and, by the looks of it, fur trims.
3 July 2008
Made from what could be leftovers of your gran's spare bedroom quilt or maybe Ivanka Trump's ski jacket, this Dior hobo appears to be one of those fabrics (and one of those colours) that you either screech "yesssss!" or "yeeeuch" to. It's actually made from
5 March 2008
Did your mother ever tell you to always match your bag with your shoes? Or was that actually your grandmother who said that? While fashion rules like this one may seem a wee bit out-of-date, granny may have been onto a good thing after all. In Paris, Dior was
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...