- Embellished bag trend hits the high street Read More »
- Coast's affordable homage to Jimmy Choo's Read More »
- Accessorize does Dolce & Gabbana Read More »
- Splurge or Save: The bucket bag Read More »
- French Connection vs. Lulu Guinness Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Vs. High Street
3 April 2008
Fringing is a big trend right now in bags and if you thought that "boho" look had died a death, then think again! "Hippy deluxe" is how some editors are referring to it, and just to let you know: it's definitely making an appearance this season.
6 March 2008
So you're looking for a tan-coloured barrel bag are ya? Whether you're on a tight budget or looking for more of a long-term "investment" (otherwise known as "maxing out the credit card"), then there are a number of bags out there which will play the part nicely.
16 August 2007
It is neither the first - nor the last time, I'm sure - that ASOS have produced an item heavily inspired by a designer cousin (albeit, a cousin who is many times removed!); and while they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I don't know that
8 August 2007
When I wrote about this Boden handbag last week I thought it looked vaguely familiar, but I thought I'd just got used to seeing it in the numerous Boden catalogues that either come in the post or fall out of every other magazine, but, no. Mooching around on Net-a-Porter
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...