Latest Posts in Designer Vs. High Street
3 April 2008
Fringing is a big trend right now in bags and if you thought that "boho" look had died a death, then think again! "Hippy deluxe" is how some editors are referring to it, and just to let you know: it's definitely making an appearance this season.
6 March 2008
So you're looking for a tan-coloured barrel bag are ya? Whether you're on a tight budget or looking for more of a long-term "investment" (otherwise known as "maxing out the credit card"), then there are a number of bags out there which will play the part nicely.
16 August 2007
It is neither the first - nor the last time, I'm sure - that ASOS have produced an item heavily inspired by a designer cousin (albeit, a cousin who is many times removed!); and while they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I don't know that
8 August 2007
When I wrote about this Boden handbag last week I thought it looked vaguely familiar, but I thought I'd just got used to seeing it in the numerous Boden catalogues that either come in the post or fall out of every other magazine, but, no. Mooching around on Net-a-Porter
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...