- Embellished bag trend hits the high street Read More »
- Coast's affordable homage to Jimmy Choo's Read More »
- Accessorize does Dolce & Gabbana Read More »
- Splurge or Save: The bucket bag Read More »
- French Connection vs. Lulu Guinness Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Vs. High Street
27 November 2008
Aww aren't both of these bags absolutely adorable? So cute, in fact, they almost make me want to coochie coo at them like they are some gorgeous babies at a family get-together. Well, that kind of makes sense considering they're being featured in this Bag C
21 November 2008
If you were just as excited about Alexander Wang's Autumn/Winter 08 show as the hordes of press, stylists and other fashion peeps who raved about the young designer afterwards (and created some serious hype leading into his recent S/S 09 show), then you're pr
30 October 2008
Thanks to the girls over at Shiny Style for the tip-off... We showed you where Blair got her Be & D Kan Kan tote back in April. But if you haven't got the upper east sider's bank account, Steve Madden has you in mind.
15 October 2008
These bags are a bit like twin sisters (Charlotte and Samantha Ronson for instance) who look completely different upon first glance, yet peer closer, and you will many similarities. They may not be made from the same material (I'm afraid it's a case of leath
2 October 2008
Okay, I know I'm clutching at straws a bit with this week's Bag Cousins feature... but you have to admit there are some similarities happening between these two bags. Interesting colourways for one. A sort of pleated, 'puffball' look is another. So what if
25 September 2008
Paul's Boutique seem to be having a slight case of Marc Jacobs Fever right now, as this is the second bag that has given me a sense of déjà vu lately. First to prompt a double take from me was the fluro Kirsty bag which beared more than a remarkable resemb
10 June 2008
Girly ruffles and frills are everyone at the mo - just take a look outside to see the prevalence of Luella ra-ra skirts and the like - and you'll know what I mean. Not that it's a bad thing of course. But just if you want to get in on the frilly feminine tr
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...