- Embellished bag trend hits the high street Read More »
- Coast's affordable homage to Jimmy Choo's Read More »
- Accessorize does Dolce & Gabbana Read More »
- Splurge or Save: The bucket bag Read More »
- French Connection vs. Lulu Guinness Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Vs. High Street
23 February 2009
While this Dorothy Perkins fold clutch is nowhere near as intricate as Chloe's amazing origami fold clutch from Spring/Summer 08, you can't deny their similarities. Exotic materials... err, actually real alligator vs mock croc means they're in fact miles...
12 February 2009
You know how we were banging on last year about how Kate Moss' Prada Butterfly sunnies were going to be the frame of the incoming summer? Well, not to sound smug or anything, but we're guessing we were oh-so-right...
29 January 2009
Not that it's any surprise Forever 21 have gone and done an "inspired-by" of one of bag-land's It-est bags, but an prd_id=845524446162103&site_refer=AFF001&site_refer=AFF001&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-sOcDHYppi0Kfy7wUstUkew">Yves Saint Laurent classic... really? Let
16 December 2008
A few months' back, model Agyness Deyn got herself a new BFF (in addition, not as a replacement, to Henry Holland). It's name was Chanel's Union Jack quilted flapover - and dear Agy couldn't bear to be apart from it. We can't say we blame her... it's just a
11 December 2008
As soon as I saw this patent origami tote on Topshop's New In page, I thought to myself "hmmm, now where did I see a similar bag to this?" I can't be sure it was even a Prada bag in the first place, but I do remember eyeing up a ruffled confection in the win
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...