- Embellished bag trend hits the high street Read More »
- Coast's affordable homage to Jimmy Choo's Read More »
- Accessorize does Dolce & Gabbana Read More »
- Splurge or Save: The bucket bag Read More »
- French Connection vs. Lulu Guinness Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Vs. High Street
15 August 2006
If any of you have managed to grab Glamour magazine's latest issue, you would've no doubt spied the 20% off vouchers to several high-street stores for the month of September. Perhaps, (like me), that was the reason you bought the mag in the first place! I've
8 August 2006
Ever since I turned 'round on a Tube escalator to see a man with his hand in my bag, I've been obsessive about safety and not falling into the jaws of the pickpockets. Now, I know the padlock on this bag is ineffective, but hopefully it will deter those pesk
8 August 2006
I already told you about how tartan is rearing it's ugly head this coming season, and so have discovered some great coin purses incorporating this trend. River Island have given props to Vivienne Westwood yet again with their fab pink purse available for £12.99...
7 August 2006
For this coming season's It bag, I'm putting all my money on a Marc Jacobs Stam bag. Well, 50% of it, and the other 50% on a Mulberry Emmy. If you agree with me, but can't quite stretch to the £775 price of the East West Stam on the right, this Fred Flare
6 July 2006
I'm psychic. Sometimes when I look at designer inspired handbags, I can predict a lawsuit is just around the corner. Take the Canadian-owned Girly Girl handbags as an example. This Dior Gaucho emulation is far from the real thing, being made from faux leather,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...