- Embellished bag trend hits the high street Read More »
- Coast's affordable homage to Jimmy Choo's Read More »
- Accessorize does Dolce & Gabbana Read More »
- Splurge or Save: The bucket bag Read More »
- French Connection vs. Lulu Guinness Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Vs. High Street
22 September 2006
Whilst we're talking inexpensive handbags, take a look at these two, dear US readers. Now, who can tell me which designers the folk at Walmart have been inspired by? I think the white satchel on the left is a bit too similar to the Chloe Paddington for my li
18 September 2006
Now this is just sad. The other day I showed you Urban Outfitter's blatant copy of the Chloe Paddington tote, this time 'round it's the YSL 'Muse' they have been 'inspired' by. The two bags look so similar it's almost tricky to remember which is which, but on
15 September 2006
With news that Jimmy Choo have successfully sued New Look for copyright infringements concerning their 'Bonbon' shoe, it may not be the smartest of moves that Urban Outfitters have blatantly copied Chloe's Paddington tote, (seen on the left in anthracite leat
1 September 2006
Excuse me for writing about another Vivienne Westwood/Nine West collaboration bag so soon after the previous one, but I just found out the line is finishing soon - so you better get your skates on, girls! This tan 'Beaufort' handbag is made from the same Vachetta
1 September 2006
I normally love designer and high street store collaborations, but this recent one between Vivienne Westwood and Nine West, well, I just don't understand it. Sure, the creations are gorgeous, as most of her designs are, but the prices are just unbelievably high,
30 August 2006
Naughty, naughty Oasis, it's getting fairly obvious now that their handbag designer is spending his/her spare time wandering around a Chloe boutique, as I've found yet another Phoebe Philo inspired bag. The other week it was the Chloe Paddington they were
22 August 2006
This morning I nipped in to my local Topshop in order to buy these lovely grey ankle boots I saw on our sister-blog Shoewawa yesterday, and couldn't help but stroke their luxe leather handbags they've got in stock as well. I just wish their online shop sold all
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...