- Can you tell genuine designer bags from Read More »
- Travel in style with Bottega Veneta's Read More »
- Lanvin's colourful collection for resort Read More »
- GALLERY: Many faces of an icon - Alexander Read More »
- Bye bye from The Bag Lady editor Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Bags
20 March 2012
You've got to love Christian Louboutin's unique approach to fashion. They created an entirely new trend by adorning the previously unloved shoe sole with their bold signature red. And now, they're turning their attention to the shoulder strap, an area that hasn't
10 March 2012
As all the Twihards will already know, Breaking Dawn Part 2 is released on DVD today. It'll tie you over until the release of the film on the 16th November. But we prefer to perform our own tribute to the cult vampire film - by shopping for vampy bags! This
9 March 2012
Designer Mary Katrantzou is the toast of London Fashion Week; an inventive print specialist who takes inspiration from the most unbelievable things (typewriters, costume jewellery, car grills, lampshades) and makes them into killer dresses with unique graphic
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...