- Can you tell genuine designer bags from Read More »
- Travel in style with Bottega Veneta's Read More »
- Lanvin's colourful collection for resort Read More »
- GALLERY: Many faces of an icon - Alexander Read More »
- Bye bye from The Bag Lady editor Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Bags
31 May 2012
So, Jubilee weekend. What are you all doing? Eating immense amounts of tea and cake? Drinking lots of Pimms? Wearing a silly Union Jack hat? Meeting your neighbours for the first time ever over tiny crustless sandwiches? Or sitting indoors and mumbling about
29 May 2012
We couldn't be more in bag heaven right now. When doing my daily research for shopping inspirations and general products that would make my life better, I innocently stumbled upon Harrods' accessories department to find that Victoria Beckham's latest bag collection
8 May 2012
Now, it could be suggested that naming a designer handbag after yourself is a little...well, arrogant. But we'll let Mrs Beckham off this time, as the 'Victoria' bag from her range couldn't be more perfect for her. Like Victoria, it's elegant, doesn't go overboard
30 April 2012
Only Burberry could make raffia both desirable and luxurious. They've given it a contemporary look by giving the raffia a herringbone effect, and adding leather straps for a tougher look. This Burberry Prosum Mercer Bag is a clutch bag that looks like a satchel
26 April 2012
Fashion fact: Like shoes, you can never have too many bags. That's a rule we live by at The Bag Lady anyway. The only limitations are space and money - after all a designer handbag is a bit of a hit on the bank balance.Thankfully fashion hire companies are around
10 April 2012
Each season, Reed Krakoff redesigns his celebrated signature 'Boxer' bag, and I have to admit, the most recently updated pieces almost make me want to dress 'office chic' just so I can clash this beauty against a monochrome outfit. Krakoff's...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...