- Can you tell genuine designer bags from Read More »
- Travel in style with Bottega Veneta's Read More »
- Lanvin's colourful collection for resort Read More »
- GALLERY: Many faces of an icon - Alexander Read More »
- Bye bye from The Bag Lady editor Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Bags
29 May 2012
We couldn't be more in bag heaven right now. When doing my daily research for shopping inspirations and general products that would make my life better, I innocently stumbled upon Harrods' accessories department to find that Victoria Beckham's latest bag collection
8 May 2012
Now, it could be suggested that naming a designer handbag after yourself is a little...well, arrogant. But we'll let Mrs Beckham off this time, as the 'Victoria' bag from her range couldn't be more perfect for her. Like Victoria, it's elegant, doesn't go overboard
30 April 2012
Only Burberry could make raffia both desirable and luxurious. They've given it a contemporary look by giving the raffia a herringbone effect, and adding leather straps for a tougher look. This Burberry Prosum Mercer Bag is a clutch bag that looks like a satchel
26 April 2012
Fashion fact: Like shoes, you can never have too many bags. That's a rule we live by at The Bag Lady anyway. The only limitations are space and money - after all a designer handbag is a bit of a hit on the bank balance.Thankfully fashion hire companies are around
10 April 2012
Each season, Reed Krakoff redesigns his celebrated signature 'Boxer' bag, and I have to admit, the most recently updated pieces almost make me want to dress 'office chic' just so I can clash this beauty against a monochrome outfit. Krakoff's...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...