- Can you tell genuine designer bags from Read More »
- Travel in style with Bottega Veneta's Read More »
- Lanvin's colourful collection for resort Read More »
- GALLERY: Many faces of an icon - Alexander Read More »
- Bye bye from The Bag Lady editor Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Bags
14 July 2012
BuyMyWardrobe has announced they're holding an event next week called BuyMyHandbag. The event is dedicated to finding and selling pre-loved designer handbags. Part of the range of handbags on sale is dedicated to three rare Hermes bags! The selection includes
13 July 2012
Emilo Pucci has never been one to shy away from bright colour and swirling pattern, and this Evening Porticato Printed Satin Clutch really embodies that passion. The clutch looks like it's been crafted out of a vintage scarf, perhaps with a touch of circus
11 July 2012
It's raining. Occasionally there's a slight hint of sunshine. But generally, it's a bit rubbish out there, and is predicted to be for a few more weeks. How many of you have searched for a holiday in the last week? Dreamed of taking a flight somewhere exotic (preferably
10 July 2012
Net-A-Porter have had an fantastic year for exclusive products. It seems like a week rarely passes when they don't have an exciting new exclusive pops up in their stock. This week, the Charlotte Olympia London 2012 Pandora Perspex clutch arrived, just in time
4 July 2012
Cornflower blue is one of those rich colours that will always catch the eye and make something look more luxurious. Versace have already had a skill for making simple leather accessories look high end, and this Versace Quilted leather shoulder bag is a great
3 July 2012
A couple of weeks ago, we showed you the 3.1 Phillip Lim Olympic survival backpack, aimed at festival-goers and the Olympics. This week, Selfridges have launched another exclusive survival set featuring one of our favourite brands. The Mulberry Emma Hill urban
2 July 2012
British designer bag range Radley has launched a pop-up shop in Westfield Straford City, and Laura Bailey was there to co-host. The classic British brand hosted an event which involved classic canapés like scotch eggs and miniature Eccles cakes, and a live D
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...