- Can you tell genuine designer bags from Read More »
- Travel in style with Bottega Veneta's Read More »
- Lanvin's colourful collection for resort Read More »
- GALLERY: Many faces of an icon - Alexander Read More »
- Bye bye from The Bag Lady editor Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Bags
3 December 2012
With a host of celebrity fans including Christina Aguilera, Emma Stone and many more, the Alexander Wang Rocco is a style stalwart. But its baby brother the Rockie is set to be huge in spring/summer 2013, particularly in bright colours like this electric yellow.
21 November 2012
Jimmy Choo has been a force in innovative handbag design in recent seasons, experimenting with all kinds of shapes and colours including the neon excess of the Daphne clutch and the sugar sweet candy colours of the Rob Pruitt collaboration. For a label that made
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...