- Can you tell genuine designer bags from Read More »
- Travel in style with Bottega Veneta's Read More »
- Lanvin's colourful collection for resort Read More »
- GALLERY: Many faces of an icon - Alexander Read More »
- Bye bye from The Bag Lady editor Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Bags
3 December 2012
With a host of celebrity fans including Christina Aguilera, Emma Stone and many more, the Alexander Wang Rocco is a style stalwart. But its baby brother the Rockie is set to be huge in spring/summer 2013, particularly in bright colours like this electric yellow.
21 November 2012
Jimmy Choo has been a force in innovative handbag design in recent seasons, experimenting with all kinds of shapes and colours including the neon excess of the Daphne clutch and the sugar sweet candy colours of the Rob Pruitt collaboration. For a label that made
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...