- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
25 May 2012
This week has inspired a lot of talk about beach bags and bags big enough to carry a day worth of fun for the park. Clutch bags and mini across-the-body bags really just don't work for a day in the park. But summer weather in the UK is fleeting, so we don't
24 May 2012
Floppy hats continue to be a hot trend for the summer (literally), which isn't a huge surprise. It's a demure, yet sexy style, and covers up a variety of hair nightmares. But I know some people are a little worried about what to wear with them, so they
22 May 2012
Last week, we asked you to vote on the theatrical feather crown headband - and you mainly gave it the thumbs down. This week, we've gone for something a little more down to earth for your voting pleasure.The bucket bag is a hot trend for 2012, both during Spr
22 May 2012
We're really enjoying having a browse of Boticca at the moment, the online boutique for 'unique jewellery and fashion accessories by top emerging designers from around the world'. Not only are there some stunning designs, but we love to know about the backstories
21 May 2012
Smythson is a fashion brand that has been going since 1886 when Frank Smythson set up his business at 133 New Bond Street trading in 'First Class Stationery, Leather Goods and Cabinet Work'. Smythson is famous for their high end, beautiful leather accessories
18 May 2012
A quick peek at the weather app on my iPhone suggests that we might be in for some sunshine over the next week or so. So it seems only right to find something a little more spring like for our Frugal Friday find today. This Safril Bird On Branch Ring is certainly
17 May 2012
As we discussed last month, Ascot have given their dress code a shake up - and it'll affect what you wear on your head. If you're entering the Royal Enclosure, you'll have to wear a hat rather than a hairpiece or fascinator. You'll be able to get away with a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...