- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
19 June 2012
This iPhone 4 case could be used as an age verification tool. Those who remember the days when the TV would display this screen (after silly o'clock) are definitely over twenty five. Those who can't remember a time when TV wasn't constant will sit below that age
18 June 2012
Charlotte Olympia isn't one to shy away from unusual designs, so this Baboushka leather clutch bag fits her criteria well. It's part of her new range, and joins a collection that includes a lips clutch that looks remarkably similar to another designer clutch bag
15 June 2012
When we say we love skulls on our accessories, it sounds a bit morbid or creepy. But really, this is all Alexander McQueen's fault. And Kat&Bee's fault too. See, they've made skulls a desirable addition to bags and jewellery, either as a clasp in the case
12 June 2012
Underneath the fabulous hats, cute clutch bags and beautiful belts, we're pretty geeky ladies here at The Bag Lady. So it was inevitable that a Doctor Who tech case would creep into Tech Tuesday at some point. The show that somehow made Matt Smith a little bit
11 June 2012
Unless you got your hands on some Olympic tickets when they first came out, or feel like forking out thousands for the next batch (ouch!), you might be enjoying the sports from your sofa. Which isn't so bad. It's comfortable, you're shielded from the rain/ridiculous
8 June 2012
At The Bag Lady, we know our readers love Kate Middleton's style - and it's our mission to bring you her latest fashion picks. Usually her choices are a little out of our price range (hello Alexander McQueen), but this time she's done us proud! Kate wore some
7 June 2012
In celebration of such an exciting year, with both the Jubilee and the Olympics, British Milliner Vivien Sheriff has created a new range of Britannia themed hats and headpieces. The range will be launching in Fortnum & Mason at the beginning of June. Move over
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...