- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
12 July 2012
You know those days, when you want to wear a hat, but you don't want hat hair? Specifically, you don't want hat hair along the back of your head? No, me either. But there's a hat if you do! OK, y'know what? Never before have I needed a 3/4 hat. And now, I need
6 July 2012
Frugal Friday is our opportunity to find you the best accessory finds each week that won't give your bank manager palpitations.Moustaches really had a moment last year, and they're still enjoying some popularity this year - both on men and in the fashion world
5 July 2012
According to our sister site OSOblog.tv, baker boy hats are making a comeback. Diane Kruger and Emma Stone have both been spotted in them. Somewhere in the back of my wardrobe, I've got a collection of baker boy hats from my uni days (much easier to take a cheeky
4 July 2012
Last week, we asked you to vote yay or nay on the unusual shape of the Alexander McQueen De Manta floral-print satin clutch. The winning vote went to yay! This week, I came across this Marni Shearling Hobo Bag on the Barneys website. It's...well, is it just me,
3 July 2012
Standard Apple iPod ear phones are fine for general listening use, but the plain white style is a little uninspiring. We're big believers at The Bag Lady that your ear cans or buds should be super-stylish - even if you're secretly listening to the Glee soundtrack
2 July 2012
Time for some swooning over another designer bag find! This isn't the first time a Charlotte Olympia design has made it into our Dream On Monday weekly feature (actually, the last time was just two weeks ago with another Russian doll-inspired clutch bag). But
28 June 2012
For this week's Hats Off Thursday, we've got four hats for you! A quick browse of Very.co.uk surfaced four beautiful classic hats that deserved highlighting. First up is the felt cloche hat on the left, which comes with a whisp of a feather in the ribbon. Perfect
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...