- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
23 July 2012
We're all bored of talking about the weather, right? One day it's raining (ok, most days), the next we get a heatwave...it's Britain, we basically have to expect this. And hey, let's look on the bright side - we can completely justify having twice as many
20 July 2012
Frugal Friday is a chance for us to find you our favourite frugal fashion find of the week. This weeks we've found a real bargain on BooHoo - three bags in one! The 3 in 1 Block Colour Clutch bag is a set of three clutch bags in muted tones, perfect for Autumn/Winter
19 July 2012
It is possible to have too many hats. But how are you going to be ready for every occasion if you don't have a hat in a colour that suits every outfit? You could go for a black hat, which goes with pretty much everything. Or, you could go for something a little
18 July 2012
Remember last winter when everyone and their granny was wearing those animal hats with the long ears at the side? Celebs would add a sprinkle of cute to their outfit by plonking a bear or lion hat on their head, with the ears keeping their cheeks warm. Of cou
17 July 2012
Remember back in the 90s when Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys had a little popstar brother called Aaron Carter? He sang an infectious/irritating song called 'Crush On You' (check out the bowl haircuts. That's one 90s trend that hasn't returned) If you'v
16 July 2012
Dream On Monday is our opportunity to hunt down the designer finds we can't wait to own, even if it's only in our dreams. This week, Burberry has caught our eye with their Prorsum Minerals Burn Python Bag. This sophisticated bag is seriously luxurious, and
13 July 2012
Frugal Friday is our opportunity to share with you our favourite budget buys of the week. We might love our designer bags, but we can't afford to buy them all month!New Look has yet again come up trumps with an assortment of pretty but summery scarves this season.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...