- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
21 August 2012
Tech Tuesday is our chance to give your favourite gadgets a bit of attention, with our pick of the best tech cases out there. Today, we've gone back to a favourite brand of The Bag Lady - Orla Kiely. Orla Kiely prints are bright, bold and iconic. Their prints
20 August 2012
Hurrah, it's Monday, and another opportunity to share with you some of our favourite designer finds with you that the majority of us can mainly dream about owning, rather than actually purchasing! This week, we're lusting after a piece of Jimmy Choo hand candy.
17 August 2012
It's Friday, and we're over half way through the month! Who else is teetering on the edge of their overdraft? Frugal Friday is our opportunity to find you the best new styles on a budget. More often than not, this involves a little trip to high street store New
15 August 2012
If you're a fan of vintage-looking cameo rings and jewellery, you might want to have a little look at Amedeo. Amedeo Scognamiglio has created a range of cameo designs that take a step away from the usual styles. The range includes owls, skulls, elephants, cherubs
14 August 2012
Just a few years ago, reading was something of a dying hobby, replaced by Sky TV, the internet and radio. But then the Kindle came along, and turned us all into a nation of book lovers again. And now, Fifty Shades of Grey has because a huge hit, and even more
9 August 2012
People who wear a lot of hats (not all at once, obviously) are generally pretty awesome human beings. How many times have you seen a little old lady in a fancy hat, and thought "I hope I'm like that when I'm 80"?That's possibly just me then.Either way, this
8 August 2012
When you say the word 'Dominos', it brings to mind two things for most people - a delicious but not-at-all nutritious pizza delivery company, or the portable childhood game. While the latter was originally a game of strategy, it's more often seen now as the topple
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...