- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
10 April 2012
If you network a lot, or spend a lot of time going from meeting to meeting, it's handy to have all your business gadgets to hand. I tend to perform an incredibly clumsy juggling act when I'm out and about with my iPad and iPhone (especially when someone then
9 April 2012
For an Italian fashion label founded by Consuelo Castiglioni in 1994, Marni is a brand that has taken great strides in developing a cult collection and strong ties with high street stores like H&M. In fact, their Marni for H&M collection last month sold
5 April 2012
Sometimes, I yearn for the days when hats were part of a daily wardrobe. Generally, I have these longings when watching Mad Men (which, frankly, is like a fashion show for us vintage fans). But the trouble is, hats can look a little overdressed during the day.
4 April 2012
Fashion maths is a funny old thing. Thanks to Alexander McQueen, skulls are still a hugely popular symbol. And burnt orange is always a popular colour, especially as an alternative to tan or black. And a duffle bag? Well, that's always a practical but cute option.
3 April 2012
Portable USBs tend to fall into two categories: Functional and Novelty. Functional tend to be uninspiring but sturdy, while novelty can come in all forms - from plastic sushi to mini teddies. But there aren't a huge amount of pretty USBs around. So when
2 April 2012
Decent camera bags, and by 'decent' I mean practical and attractive, are a rare thing. There have been a few more popping up recently, thanks to the rising trend for digital SLR cameras (especially by food and fashion bloggers). This Proenza Schouler Camera
30 March 2012
While having a browse of BooHoo this morning, I came across this Lila Skull Embossed iPad case, which bares more than a passing resemblance to the signature style of a certain designer. Those skulls are very Alexander McQueen, no? I had a quick search for a similar
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...