- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
16 May 2012
I love ASOS. Really, I do. I've invested a fair amount of my income in pretty dresses from there. But seriously guys, what the fudge is this? This Feather Crown Headband is part of their summer capsule wardrobe - a collection that will give you another
15 May 2012
Bicoloured CollectionIt might be a bit dark and miserable outside, but these bright and colourful watches have put a big smile on our faces this morning. They're part of a new collection launched by Swatch called the Bicoloured Collection. I love the idea of
11 May 2012
In my mind, Matalan and Primark are close competitors in the UK budget-buy fashion market. Both are quick to take catwalk fashion and recreate it for pocket money prices on the high street.However, while Primark has the edge on speed and price (a little faster
9 May 2012
Today saw the launch of a style collaboration between haircare brand label.m and Giles Deacon. Taking inspiration from his S/S '12 collection and the mechanical musical 'Silver Swan' on show at the Bowes Museum, the cosmetics pouch and tote bag have a serene swan
8 May 2012
Remember a while ago, when Amy featured an iPhone case from Topshop that disguised itself as a classic clutch bag? Well, now their sister brand Miss Selfridge has taken the popular style and given it their own typical girly twist. The Snake Effect iPhone case
4 May 2012
There are two reasons why I'm sharing this clutch bag with you today. Firstly, it's Frugal Friday and this clutch bag from New Look is a very purse-friendly £9.99. So cheap you could get it in the mink and black versions too, and be covered for the entire
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...