- Dream On Monday: Baboushka! Read More »
- Denim earphones: Yay or Nay? Read More »
- Ten hats for Ascot Read More »
- Get colourful with Swatch Read More »
- Mad Hatters: Birds Nest Fascinators Read More »
Latest Posts in Daily Features
30 August 2012
It's nearly September! And with September comes the countdown until Halloween at the end of October. That might be forward thinking somewhat, but it's no longer the case that you can just throw together an outfit and pop a last minute pumpkin outside your house.
29 August 2012
In general, lips do well in the fashion world. The most famous example of this is the lips clutch bag by Lulu Guinness. A celeb favourite and one of the most lusted after bags in the world, the lips clutch has become a cult product. I've seen quite a few
28 August 2012
We're big fans of Filofax here at The Bag Lady. If you like to stay organised and a simple diary doesn't do the job, a Filofax is perfect. If your Filofax has enough room to fit in all the organisational part of your life AND your favourite tech, all the better!
24 August 2012
It's Friday, and a bank holiday weekend! An extra day off means one thing to us - an extra day to shop! And thankfully, the high street are tempting us with their bank holiday weekend offers. For your browsing pleasure, we've put together a list of some of our
23 August 2012
It's Hats Off Thursday, the day when we find our favourite hat and share it with all of you to finish your look, hide a bad hair day or keep the sun or rain off you!As on-trend as the fashion turban is, it's not one of the easiest styles to wear. Unsurprisingly though,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...